Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

selling reservation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does anyone know if both buyer / seller must be present at pickup? i have reservation for model y at 68k but am thinking of rescinding it.

If you have already entered your registration info in your reservation, you will have to go through a Tesla SA to transfer reservations --- that is a pain and just depends on who you talk to for that.

If your have not filled any registration info, you can simply give your account/passwd as a part of reservation transfer.

In the case you may want to buy a MY eventually (after many months), you can just put your account on hold, and release the hold when you are ready to get the car (but you will still be in the queue waiting for a car).

Hope this helps. Good luck.

If you have already entered your registration info in your reservation, you will have to go through a Tesla SA to transfer reservations --- that is a pain and just depends on who you talk to for that.

If your have not filled any registration info, you can simply give your account/passwd as a part of reservation transfer.

In the case you may want to buy a MY eventually (after many months), you can just put your account on hold, and release the hold when you are ready to get the car (but you will still be in the queue waiting for a car).

Hope this helps. Good luck.
I was told that if you do not fill in your registration info, the order will not be fully submitted and get in queue for delivery? Is that true?

I dont know about that. My EDD (for the MYLR reservation that I will be selling and hasn't been filled up) has been fluctuating all over the place (as early as April-May to as late as Sep-Oct and sometimes "to be updated") 🤷‍♂️