Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Setec CCS Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It won't work with all cars. In fact, it won't work with MOST teslas on the road today. You guys act like that's a universal option. 🙄
Interesting that you’re selling something you yourself haven’t been able to charge with and call it a paperweight. 🤔

Attachments

• D9598D05-1E15-45DF-9768-457930D86183.jpeg
    D9598D05-1E15-45DF-9768-457930D86183.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 89
Interesting that you’re selling something you yourself haven’t been able to charge with and call it a paperweight. 🤔
I haven't had luck charging with it and I do not see any point in keeping something I can't use. However, IN THAT SAME THREAD a bunch of other people are having no issues whatsoever with theirs. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or it's just the TWO chargers I've tried mine on. If the person who buys it from me is not happy and can't get it to work either I'll gladly take it back with a refund. To be honest I'm looking forward to trying it again on v164 (boeingpilot says that FW worked for them).... I only have two CCS chargers near me and one is down right now.

Thanks for trolling.

V164 on EA just worked for me. First time I've ever gotten this adapter to work. I went through the sequence pretty quickly.
1. Plug CCS into adapter.
2. Plug adapter into car
3. Used EA app to initiate charging
4. Tapped button on adapter to power it on
Car made the error noise but is charging none the less!!!!

Attachments

• PXL_20220529_194325683.jpg
    PXL_20220529_194325683.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricIAC
V164 on EA just worked for me. First time I've ever gotten this adapter to work. I went through the sequence pretty quickly.
1. Plug CCS into adapter.
2. Plug adapter into car
3. Used EA app to initiate charging
4. Tapped button on adapter to power it on
Car made the error noise but is charging none the less!!!!
Flash arc hazard, looks totally fine what could go wrong. Lol. This thread is kind of a valuable lesson though, know that what you post on a forum Can derail you later.