Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Tesla credit toward purchase of new vehicle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone looking to purchase a Tesla soon?

I have 11k in Tesla credit that I really don’t have a use for. I would like to work out a deal where I can apply that credit toward another’s members order and get money back.

you would get a discount on your Tesla order.

let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks.

Is anyone looking to purchase a Tesla soon?

I have 11k in Tesla credit that I really don’t have a use for. I would like to work out a deal where I can apply that credit toward another’s members order and get money back.

you would get a discount on your Tesla order.

let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks.
You could probably just order a SR M3 and sell it to carvana or vroom they seem to be offering crazy close to msrp for them. Ask around on here for how much ppl ha e been offered, and since you're in NJ I know they have a 5000$ ev credit but idk the eligibility requirements for that. And NJ waives the sales tax on EVs.
Does the car have to be titled in your name or delivered to you to use the 11k in Tesla credits?

Last edited:
You could probably just order a SR M3 and sell it to carvana or vroom they seem to be offering crazy close to msrp for them. Ask around on here for how much ppl ha e been offered, and since you're in NJ I know they have a 5000$ ev credit but idk the eligibility requirements for that. And NJ waives the sales tax on EVs.
Does the car have to be titled in your name or delivered to you to use the 11k in Tesla credits?

it doesn’t have to be applied towards my purchase. Can be applied to any purchase.