TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Selling Tesla Model S 2019 full set of 19 inch rims with 4 Michelin tyres, driven 4300 KM. A$7500

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Bapbeast555, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Bapbeast555

Bapbeast555 New Member

The 19 inch rims and tyres are the standard ones that come with the Tesla Model S 2019 Models. The rims are in great condition with minimal scratches.

A new set of tyres, rims and TPMS cost approximately A$9000. Selling 19 inch rims and Michelin Tyres with TPMS and Lug Nuts for A$7500. Only drive 4,300 KM.

Contact me if interested. Available for inspection.

Attached Files:

• Funny x 1
  2. Ashleysteadman

#2 Ashleysteadman, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Wow. Is that a typo?

Normally I wouldn’t comment on someone's "for sale" post but sorry $7,500 issues a seriously ambitious price for a set of 19” slipstreams...

Where's your source for a $9,000 price for th'ese? :confused:

• Like x 1
  3. rohan3au

rohan3au Member

... It has to be a typo right? Usual going rate for a set of these is ~$1500 to ~$2500 depending on condition. I sold a set for ~$1700 with tyres and TPMS sensors. From memory a full set of these, brand new from Tesla is around $5k, so... I dunno why you think you can ask $9k?

Edit: Annnnnd I just looked at the photos and they have some pretty bad gutter damage... I wouldn't pay more than $1500 for these.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

Watching just for S&G.

5. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

@Bapbeast555 just FYI the normal rates for 19s is about $2000 and 21s is about $3000.
    That’s if good condition. Rim rash takes a few hundred off the price.
    Exotics (eg arachnid) maybe takes it up to $4000.

• Like x 1
  6. Grenadine

Grenadine Member

The current factory price for the 21s is $6400 - which is incredibly expensive. How could you possibly be asking more than that for road rashed 19s?

7. adsl3897

adsl3897 Member

I've got a set of Arachnid forged 21's sitting in my garage, what are they worth?

8. Ashleysteadman

See @ShockOnT response above. Their price is accurate assuming new tyres and TPMS :D

9. adsl3897

adsl3897 Member

Thanks I'm blind and missed that :D

• Like x 1