Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

Selling Tesla Model S 2019 full set of 19 inch rims with 4 Michelin tyres, driven 4300 KM. A$7500

The 19 inch rims and tyres are the standard ones that come with the Tesla Model S 2019 Models. The rims are in great condition with minimal scratches.

A new set of tyres, rims and TPMS cost approximately A$9000. Selling 19 inch rims and Michelin Tyres with TPMS and Lug Nuts for A$7500. Only drive 4,300 KM.

Contact me if interested. Available for inspection.

Attachments

• IMG_7991 2.jpg
    IMG_7991 2.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7992 2.jpg
    IMG_7992 2.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7993 2.jpg
    IMG_7993 2.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7994 .jpg
    IMG_7994 .jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Funny
Reactions: rohan_aus
... It has to be a typo right? Usual going rate for a set of these is ~$1500 to ~$2500 depending on condition. I sold a set for ~$1700 with tyres and TPMS sensors. From memory a full set of these, brand new from Tesla is around $5k, so... I dunno why you think you can ask $9k?

Edit: Annnnnd I just looked at the photos and they have some pretty bad gutter damage... I wouldn't pay more than $1500 for these.

• Informative
Reactions: JayTee and doug313

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC