TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Selling Tesla Model S Red Brake Calipers $1600 OBO

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Rkoroma, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Rkoroma

Rkoroma Member

I purchased these Tesla Model S Calipers and just got them but they came with a slight scratch on one caliper so Tesla sent me a full replacement at no charge and said I could keep both sets for my inconvenience. I don't need two sets so I'm selling them at a HUGE discount for one little scratch. $1600 OBO
    Contact at 9093467373
    Los Angeles CA

Attached Files:

2. kimbahpnam

kimbahpnam Member

where's the scratch? can you upload a picture of it?

3. Hwayhway

Hwayhway Member

Can you send a pic of the scratched caliper?

4. JaySauz

JaySauz Member

let me know if you're willing to go lower. I'm in LA too.