Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Tesla Model Y LR Reservation - Based in Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In February I purchased a Model Y Performance for myself and my family fell in love with it. I decided I should go ahead and order a long range on a separate account so my dad would be able to enjoy an electric car as well. Unfortunately, he decided to go with another EV brand and I am left with a pre-price hike Model Y LR reservation. Here is the configuration:

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 3.17.11 PM.png

The price I have locked in is $64,990. For the same configuration at current pricing you would be paying $70,990, that's a $6000 difference. I am looking for around $3000 for the reservation itself. I spoke to the advisor and they let me know how to do the transfer so please let me know! Feel free to comment or pm. Thank you.

In February I purchased a Model Y Performance for myself and my family fell in love with it. I decided I should go ahead and order a long range on a separate account so my dad would be able to enjoy an electric car as well. Unfortunately, he decided to go with another EV brand and I am left with a pre-price hike Model Y LR reservation. Here is the configuration:

View attachment 822336

The price I have locked in is $64,990. For the same configuration at current pricing you would be paying $70,990, that's a $6000 difference. I am looking for around $3000 for the reservation itself. I spoke to the advisor and they let me know how to do the transfer so please let me know! Feel free to comment or pm. Thank you.

I’m in CA and definitely interested. Do you have an estimated delivery date?

I’m not able to PM if you'd prefer to send me a message.