Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There should be special punishments for sellers trying to take advantage of others because of market availability, especially during these times. In this particular case it's even worse because you didn't pay anything for it, you just made up a number over its actual value and hope to sucker in someone who wants it now instead of going through tesla. gtfo

There should be special punishments for sellers trying to take advantage of others because of market availability, especially during these times. In this particular case it's even worse because you didn't pay anything for it, you just made up a number over its actual value and hope to sucker in someone who wants it now instead of going through tesla. gtfo

I don't see the OP doing anything wrong. He's not taking advantage of anything other than the impatience of another human being. He likely won't get anything close to $76K due to market circumstances.

There is also the question of sales tax. If I bought something in WA state, and needed to turn around to sell it (for whatever reason) I'd need to add about 10% to the price to cover what I paid for it. There wouldn't be anything bad about that if the market could afford it.

The people I truly despise are those who take advantage of the COVID-19 situation in buying up supplies of necessities, and then selling at huge markups.

Special punishment for selling a vehicle I won? You don’t know my circumstances or anything to judge me! I feel I have a opportunity to make money on a rare vehicle that isn’t available to the public right now. Not trying sucker someone our to take advantage of people during these times. If you don’t want it then do not buy it!

I don't see the OP doing anything wrong. He's not taking advantage of anything other than the impatience of another human being. He likely won't get anything close to $76K due to market circumstances.

There is also the question of sales tax. If I bought something in WA state, and needed to turn around to sell it (for whatever reason) I'd need to add about 10% to the price to cover what I paid for it. There wouldn't be anything bad about that if the market could afford it.

The people I truly despise are those who take advantage of the COVID-19 situation in buying up supplies of necessities, and then selling at huge markups.
Thank you

Whoa, take it easy. “Punishment”? He’s not hoarding supplies or anything. He’s just selling a car trying to make some money out of it. If he wants to sell it for 80k, 90k doesn’t
matter.

Special punishment for selling a vehicle I won? You don’t know my circumstances or anything to judge me! I feel I have a opportunity to make money on a rare vehicle that isn’t available to the public right now. Not trying sucker someone our to take advantage of people during these times. If you don’t want it then do not buy it!
It is definitely not a rare find..

Reactions: blissdancer