Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy crap if I ever sell my Tesla and want people to give opinions, judge, and try to make me feel bad. Then I will definitely post it for sale here!!! I don’t think he asked for anyone’s opinion? I think it was I have a car for sale for more than I paid either $0 or 1 million. That’s it seems simple to me instead some of you decided to get involved. Maybe those of you should start your own group and just Bi t c h at each other? Sorry my opinion!

Holy crap if I ever sell my Tesla and want people to give opinions, judge, and try to make me feel bad. Then I will definitely post it for sale here!!! I don’t think he asked for anyone’s opinion? I think it was I have a car for sale for more than I paid either $0 or 1 million. That’s it seems simple to me instead some of you decided to get involved. Maybe those of you should start your own group and just Bi t c h at each other? Sorry my opinion!
Thank you!,

Thank you!,

Feels like part of the charm of TMC. I've received some really good advice/help from the community. I've also seen the underbelly in some instances. It's one thing to help police pricing of used teslas.
Sometimes it's a misinformed seller (Lifetime supercharging, AP version, etc...). But sometimes it's just rude. I'd say keep it fact based and avoid the attacks.

That said. This ad is getting bumped to the top over and over!! Lots of eyes and attention as a result.

Reactions: gfalbert
I’m actually surprised this site lets a newbie post in the for sale section. Most sites you have to be an established member. For the very reasons @Target pointed out.

If OP wants to gouge he’s better off doing it on eBay or Craigslist so he can take better advantage of the less informed. That way he can really stick it to someone good without other members getting on his case.
Whatever. It’s called a free country and that also let’s you put in your two cents. Or maybe one cent.

It's like politics... everyone has an opinion and they think there r
Your really a genius. Keep coming up with more great ideas and keep posting
Your really a genius. Keep coming up with more great ideas and keep posting
Seriously if you price around 70K (new buyer paying sales tax) I think you will find a serious buyer..... I priced it out for myself and its about 75k out the door after approx. $5500 in tax and license fees for the state I live in. Beautiful car!! GLWS

It's like politics... everyone has an opinion and they think there r

Seriously if you price around 70K (new buyer paying sales tax) I think you will find a serious buyer..... I priced it out for myself and its about 75k out the door after approx. $5500 in tax and license fees for the state I live in. Beautiful car!! GLWS
Thank you. Actually I would be open to offers but most people make stupid offers on this forum or just talk and are not serious. I have several people interested in it and at this point whoever pulls the trigger first will get it.