Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank God. Looks like they are finally sending out new vehicles with Pirelli tires. Any other models coming out with Pirellis?
The Continentals are worthless. Blowouts. Last about 20K
My replacement Pirellis went almost 60k

depends which state you are there is ev rebate for new car in NY its 2k
Very true. However the post I quoted made a general statement saying one of the reasons to purchase new over pre-owned was rebates. There are more states that don't then do. I'm not sure about the rest of the world. It could be that more countries over rebates then don't but probably not.

Every comment moves the thread back to the top of the heap = helpful. OP has indeed moved on (to ebay) perhaps as a direct result of the guidance from several members on this forum (also helpful) where the active auction currently sits at $66,000 (about right IMO). GLWS

Reactions: gfalbert
The exact same spec is available from Tesla RIGHT NOW in Chicago (I received a call from an OA as the car had been returned due to a “rough ride” likely a function of the uberturbines and a sensitive backside). As built, full retail price is $68,990. @gfalbert : Maybe consider lowering your expectations as we are in a worldwide pandemic where even those with means are reconsidering a purchase of this nature. The closing bid of $68,100 represents 98.7% of the full retail price....pretty amazing for a car in which you have zero basis (at least until 2020 income taxes are due). GLWS

The exact same spec is available from Tesla RIGHT NOW in Chicago (I received a call from an OA as the car had been returned due to a “rough ride” likely a function of the uberturbines and a sensitive backside). As built, full retail price is $68,990. @gfalbert : Maybe consider lowering your expectations as we are in a worldwide pandemic where even those with means are reconsidering a purchase of this nature. The closing bid of $68,100 represents 98.7% of the full retail price....pretty amazing for a car in which you have zero basis (at least until 2020 income taxes are due). GLWS

...and.....we have a new sheriff in town! Buy-it-Now @ $82,000! No option to bid and/or make an offer -- just simply a B-I-N for 82k. Gotta love the optimism! Yes, it does have the elusive (and IMO beautiful) white interior but last time I checked it wasn't a $12,000 option. GLWS
2020 Tesla Model Y Performance with Performance Upgrade Package | eBay