Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...and.....we have a new sheriff in town! Buy-it-Now @ $82,000! No option to bid and/or make an offer -- just simply a B-I-N for 82k. Gotta love the optimism! Yes, it does have the elusive (and IMO beautiful) white interior but last time I checked it wasn't a $12,000 option. GLWS
2020 Tesla Model Y Performance with Performance Upgrade Package | eBay

My god! His car is actually appreciating in value. That is a quality that may well be worth $82K!

It only took 10 days for the asking price to go up $6K. By my calculations, after 100 days the car will be worth an additional $60K!

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: dipper and gfalbert
My god! His car is actually appreciating in value. That is a quality that may well be worth $82K!

It only took 10 days for the asking price to go up $6K. By my calculations, after 100 days the car will be worth an additional $60K!
That's actually a totally different car. The OP's car has 28 miles and VIN 1829. This car has 944 miles and VIN 859.

Last edited:

It’s not me jackass. My model y is sold and picked up yesterday. So your calculations are wrong!

guess the OP really missed out on an opportunity to let his investment grow in value. He should have held onto the car longer and put a couple thousand miles on it then re listed it for an even higher price....

Actually the investment did really good. Got considerably more than what I was asking for and happy seller and happy buyer.

Ok real truth...how to I grab a model Y that’s in inventory. I can already hear the jokes but I’m pretty serious. Not gonna pay this dudes price. Wanna buy it straight from Tesla.
Don’t pay the price and wait. That’s what you do. My price would’ve been a deal if you got it then because I sold it for considerably more and even as it was picked up yesterday I had 4 more people wanting it. So say what you want about not paying my price. Just wait dude patiently and eventually you will get one. When the factory opens backup and they start making them for orders and then they will sell on the lots.