Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1656772349104.png

1656772372341.png

1656772401687.png

Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Where do you get the support and resistance levels for the day?

Reactions: UltradoomY
So P&D's out: Tesla Vehicle Production & Deliveries and Date for Financial Results & Webcast for Second Quarter 2022

258k produced, 254k delivered.

That's within Troy's estimate, so "meets expectations"? So can we expect a slow crawl up this week to low 700's?

This is a “good enough” report and it’s pretty much in line with expectations. Nice mention that June was the highest production rate ever, though. 👍

I think TSLA will move with the market, but possible mild relief rally (to over $700) that the results weren’t a miss.

Last edited:
are we green or red from last friday to july 22 (friday Close of earnings week)?

if not for 2022 macros, probably green?

for ex,
P&D Release July 02 (saturday)​
Earnings Release July 20 (wednesday AH)​
Chart shows stock price from July 01 Friday Close to July 22 Friday Close​

1656863103939.png

1656862690076.png

we need covid-style rally...

Last edited:
Crossposting from the other thread here as well: Tesla tokenized stock FTX price today, TSLA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
Crypto gets traded 24/7 and usually syncs up to all markets currently open. This way I don't have to track asian, European and other exchanges on Monday.
And with IBKR I could even trade on those markets on Monday if *sugar* hits the fan 😁
Hoping for a rally with the numbers that we have seen but being on par with estimates won’t be enough I am guessing

-4% on that tokenized TSLA is not encouraging either

I'm posting this here for anyone who may be playing the July 22 options with Financials due out July 20.
James Stephenson came out with his Q2 estimate with $1.73 Non-GAAP EPS.
I have more confidence in James' number than mine (which I will explain at a later time in a separate post in another thread).
The Wall Street number of $1.98 does not have the Bitcoin/Restructuring charges. James $1.73 estimate comes to about $2.13 excluding the Bitcoin and Restructuring Charges. This shows a beat to Wall Street's $1.98.
But the quarterly numbers will be so muddled, who know how Wall Street & the media will spin these results.

1656946256315.png

Tesla stock edged lower in European exchanges today to 645.00 Euro - about $675, moving with the broader market.

This suggests to me that the P&D report is a non-event and is at least not likely to spur a further sell-off. All eyes on the quarterly report and the next fed lending rate decision.
I don't put too much faith in EU markets as they snap to the US price the moment pre-market opens...

However, US Futures are running today and the Nasdaq is -0.5%, S&P -0.35% -> recent patterns would indicate a green day tomorrow 🤑

I don't put too much faith in EU markets as they snap to the US price the moment pre-market opens...

However, US Futures are running today and the Nasdaq is -0.5%, S&P -0.35% -> recent patterns would indicate a green day tomorrow 🤑
Best indicator may be how all the mainstream financial media has already announced everyone needs to be ready for further hard market declines. Because of the economy hitting a wall. Because interest rates went up. Because inflation.

So yeah it all downhill.

Which we all know means probably up from here for a bit at least. Don’t expect any fireworks today or tomorrow in the markets….

Reactions: TheTalkingMule

I see green everywhere my friend.

Attachments

• FAB73865-139F-48E4-9CE4-2C168D3BC516.png
    FAB73865-139F-48E4-9CE4-2C168D3BC516.png
    515.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 779921F8-42B3-4E3A-8ECE-200C9E3698DA.png
    779921F8-42B3-4E3A-8ECE-200C9E3698DA.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 37