Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your welcome.
it's nice to have cc:s that I would like to expire otm, means I can write quite aggressive puts too. Only one side can lose.
And I only write as much as I can easily cover - puts are cash covered, calls backed by shares/leaps.

These are covered calls I had to write some time ago to get cash and liquidity.. mentally prepared to let the shares go. Maybe I won't have to 🙂

Reactions: BornToFly
Would love to set my 6/10 BPS early today, but even down 6% I'm not loving these premiums for strikes I'm comfortable with.

Not that we're moving up from the bottom, I think I'll move in from doing 6-8 DTE to only intra-week. On the other side, I'll step way up from selling 21-23%+ OTM to something like 15-18% OTM.

The floor seems to be solidifying.

TSLA invalidated the old wave count. Up until yesterday we were still on wave 1. Now we *could* be on wave 2 with target at 707 or 685. 685 is not ideal, but it'll do. Below 685 we will potentially form a bear flag - not good.
1654265507552.png

Would love to set my 6/10 BPS early today, but even down 6% I'm not loving these premiums for strikes I'm comfortable with.

Not that we're moving up from the bottom, I think I'll move in from doing 6-8 DTE to only intra-week. On the other side, I'll step way up from selling 21-23%+ OTM to something like 15-18% OTM.

The floor seems to be solidifying.

I couldn't resist. STO 6/10 570/670BPS for 1.72. +20% OTM at opening SP.

Reactions: intelligator