Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need to track/manage 120 CC for this Fri ....
Same - but I plan to roll for credit once the strike is breeched.

One week for largest credit out of the money

Will do the same all week if it keeps going up, and roll back in if heading down either this week or next.

I want these shares gone but it needs to be over $170 each (technically - $170 - $2.65= $167.35 so far)

Same - but I plan to roll for credit once the strike is breeched.

One week for largest credit out of the money

Will do the same all week if it keeps going up, and roll back in if heading down either this week or next.

I want these shares gone but it needs to be over $170 each (technically - $170 - $2.65= $167.35 so far)
Pushed to May 190 for .27 credit.
Post CC IV can go down, @ 200 i cash out any pay off my Model X ;)
I was planning to collect $1600 to pay off monthly loan till then ... will continue this with another tranche of shares ...

Reactions: UltradoomY
Squeeze much wow! Seems like such a long time since this happened... I don't know how long it will last, but it's a welcome change from what we've become used to

Markets betting on a cold CPI print this Thursday?

Put an optimistic buy order for my -p115's, but they're pretty stubborn, looks like IV increased, will deal with the -c115's and -c130's later in the week if necessary...

Edit: BTC 4x -p115, will resell for next week if we get a pullback

Last edited:
MTM put out a very long video (1.5hrs) yesterday, the first in a while.

He's still bearish overall but expects a short week or 2 rally after CPI before recession fears drag the market down into March based on earnings and guidance.

For this week specifically, my summary/interpretation of what he's anticipating:
Monday: Generally an level or up day for the market. (Turning out to be a very good up day for specifically TSLA.)
Tuesday: Market turning negative again based on Feds Jerome Powell speaking at 9am and expecting Hawkish comments.
Wednesday: Uncertainty, possible run up to CPI.
Thursday: CPI out before market open. Expecting low reading causing a market rally but would be opposite if CPI comes in hot.
Friday: Smaller continuation of rally similar to past CPI prints before fading the next week.

Be careful, this could be a volatile week, especially given the strong start for TSLA.

Edit: Resistance at $123 noted by Cory seems to be playing out so far. If this breaks Cory expects a quick trip to the next resistance at $138.

Last edited:
So far 123 resistance is holding (my CC level for this friday)
Daytrading so far (not resulting in anything yet).. do not hold those overnight.
used the sprint to close my $98 puts for this week (at a +80% premium-gain)
I think @Chenkers (so in fact MTM)is right (and with such an approval rate the odds are in his favour) so day trading seems the best way to make a few bucks, regarding previous levels (last week's I mean)

Rolled my 13/1 120 CCs to 140 for February. I was in the chair lift and too the first price for a breakeven roll 5.45$ above next resistance at 138

Hope this rally continues and I never see
Margin call territory again
Expect that to turn out well and stay away from (D)ITM puts I would advice. Geopolitical unrest ahead, I am afraid, so this time not something within Tesla or Elon brewing (at least I hope so, because that would be an extra risk for margin)