Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling VIN 124 Roadster on ebay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if Tesla is willing to sell parts for a salvage titled Roadster. When I went to the ebay link, there was another link showing the front end damage. Not 100% sure this is the car we are talking about here....

Curious if Tesla is willing to sell parts for a salvage titled Roadster. When I went to the ebay link, there was another link showing the front end damage. Not 100% sure this is the car we are talking about here....

After a listing ends, Ebay now shows you a similar item that is still for sale. You need to click on "view original item" to see the listing.

Got it, thanks. Now I see the original listing. Looks like somebody got a good deal on a good car.

There sure were a lot of celebrities that bought the 1.5 roadsters. The original owner of mine was the Bassist P-nut from the band "311", hence my VIN is 311.

• Informative
Reactions: MCroadster
Not sure. I may have mistaken it for another car. Perhaps @scapescape could confirm but he hasn't been on the site since selling the car based on his status.

@Roadster,

In fact, I’m after a couple of distinctive items. That being, to name a few, the OEM Indoor/Outdoor Tesla Roadster Car Cover, Thule Universal Flat Top Ski Rack, Luggage Rack, etc. Whom ever may surface with such, that’s whom I will consider more favorable. Find it? I’ll be more than glad to buy it.

P.S. Feel free and encouraged to contact me directly via P.M.

Tell me more,

T.I.A.,

- P.

I’ll drop by the SC next week, but you realize I’m in a different country to you. On that thought I’m about to order some stuff to my post box in Lewiston and can post it, but usually the SC will offer free postage.

@X.l.r.8,

Furthermore, Thule Universal Flat Top Ski Rack? Luggage Rack? Tesla Hardtop Storage Cover/Bag? Again, if said individual ever may surface with such, that’s whom I will consider interesting. Find it? I’ll be more than satisfied to consider securing such iconic additions.

T.I.A.,

- P.