New to this website - but it seems like the best source of information out there. We've been on the waitlist for what seems like an eternity, and our X is finally ready. However, we're now having second thoughts and not sure we need the X at this time. That said, the Tesla rep offered us $7k for our model. Has anyone heard of this? If so, how much did Tesla offer you? It seems like the way to go, but not sure if there are other options we should consider (private sale?). What would you do? Thank you in advance for your advice & input.