Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling your existing car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've sold two cars through Carwow this year and am very happy with the service and the prices I received, would recommend. I initially tried Motorway but had an absolutely horrendous experience with their customer services.

I've sold two cars through Carwow this year and am very happy with the service and the prices I received, would recommend. I initially tried Motorway but had an absolutely horrendous experience with their customer services.
Out of interest in what way was the CS horrendous? Only dealt with them on one 20 min or so phone call so genuinely intrigued how they messed up given you hardly need to deal with them.

I had a horrendous experience of Motorway to be honest, well maybe horrendous is a bit strong.

Ignoring the never ending amount of photos and information you had to provide I had to chase multiple times for a final valuation and when it came through it was £3k less than every WBAC were offering and £4k less than I sold it for.

I had a horrendous experience of Motorway to be honest, well maybe horrendous is a bit strong.

Ignoring the never ending amount of photos and information you had to provide I had to chase multiple times for a final valuation and when it came through it was £3k less than every WBAC were offering and £4k less than I sold it for.
In the end Motorway came good but CS was painful. I uploaded all the photos and then called and went through all the questions I had answered online. They told me one of the tyre tread photos needed to be taken again and sent me a link to do so. I sent the photo and thought since I had already gave them the go ahead, they would list to sell. Three days later rang to be told all 4 tyre tread photos had to be retaken.

I wasn't happy with the final valuation which they then called the reserve price. After the auction they told me the final price was £900 more and I was happy with that. Collection sees the driver having to take more photos and upload them to his contact and then ring with his view. There was no attempt to knock down and the money was received instantly with no fees, unlike WBAC.