TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Semi in Denver

Discussion in 'Semi' started by Pyrotech, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Pyrotech

Pyrotech New Member

I was at the Denver service center today and hit the jackpot. The Tesla semi was parked behind the service building. I was snapping a bunch of pics and someone came out and told me I wasn’t allowed to take or post pictures. I kind of giggled and told him they should cover it up or hide it inside if they didn’t want me taking pictures. He proceeded to stand in front of me. LOL. I just don’t get it. The level of secrecy this company tries to achieve is just ridiculous. I asked someone else in the delivery center when the semi showed up and they said “I’m not permitted to comment on that”. LOL. a bit later, I made a comment about how busy they were in the delivery center. I asked how many cars are you delivering today. The comment I got... “we’re not allowed to comment on delivery numbers.” Really??? This is just getting stupid. Anyway, enjoy the pics. If you live in Denver, you should drive by and check it out.

PS...notice the black duct tape holding the passenger door in place

85F7D44D-FE25-4ECC-8A24-E46BCF69FC09.jpeg 9ED4DB8C-F00A-4047-96DB-99A896613423.jpeg 3365A0A5-A226-42A0-A278-72FE53243819.jpeg 1533CA59-461B-4B5A-9336-AB93A287CFC9.jpeg

• Love x 1