TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Send All Tesla's to Rhode Island... Challange Accepted?

Discussion in 'Autonomous Vehicles' started by timpierc, Jul 17, 2017.

1. timpierc

timpierc Member

Musk laid down the gauntlet. If I weren't building satellites to send up on his rockets, I'd find this an intriguing idea to consider.

Who among you is up to the challenge?

And I just realized my grammatical error in the thread title.... Sigh.

• Funny x 1
  2. jelloslug

jelloslug Active Member

3. timpierc

timpierc Member

In his speech to the National Governors Association, he mentioned a possible scenario of a fleet wide hack, and the hacker would send all of the Teslas in the US to Rhode Island. It was funny, and I figured I'd follow with a humorous post here.

4. EchoDelta

EchoDelta Member

Even the hackers will now be anxiously awaiting and rooting for the "coast to coast" autonomy demo.