Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Send destination or address to the car from phone or browser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
nah, not really possible.

a somewhat clumsy workaround to have a URL transferred to the car: use a calendar entry from your phone with the url in the description. Then in the car open the calendar, it's there with one click, optionally you can then add it too your bookmarks in the car browser

This.... and also being able to pre-select music of queue up a playlist or podcast.

This would be cool. But heck, I'd be happy if it remembered what I was last listening to when I got out of the car. It forgets USB 95% of the time, podcasts from tune-in start over at the beginning I'd guess 75% of the time, and bluetooth with the phone usually has to be manually reconnected to the phone, taking a minute or so.

This would be cool. But heck, I'd be happy if it remembered what I was last listening to when I got out of the car. It forgets USB 95% of the time, podcasts from tune-in start over at the beginning I'd guess 75% of the time, and bluetooth with the phone usually has to be manually reconnected to the phone, taking a minute or so.

Putting the podcast on pause before exiting has work for me on Tunein.... The only issue I have had is when the LTE take a momentary lapse in connect.... Then I have the "start for beginning" issue...

Kind of surprised at the overall connectivity here in FL.... It seems that I am always having a drop out or the media is slow to download music information....