Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Senior Project (yes for high school) - Fremont area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing that I really could not find any other place to put such a thread, I decided to use... Off topic!

Anyhow, I came across this forum after some intensive research on the EV/green car communities within the Fremont area (haha I found this website by Google maps). My purpose for joining was with hopes of finding someone who specializes in the designing electric vehicles such as the Roadster to become my counselor for my senior project.

So... as for the senior project itself, I am researching the social issue of how can green vehicles (or energy efficient, however you want to put it) be made so that they are not only appealing by specs, but also socially appealing (i.e. Roadsters are much more attractive than the Prius, or how Camaros became a "cool" car after the movie Transformers). Over the course of the school year, I will have to have an essential question, but first I need an consultant who has worked (or works) with and is an advocate of EVs.

I'll be happy to volunteer in working with whoever becomes my consultant, but of course there are requirements in for being my counselor (email me or pm me if you are interested). Otherwise, thanks to you guys who spend time in reading this, I do appreciate it. I realize I am probably one of the most lacking in knowledge in the forum being only in high school, but I am willing to learn (thus the projcet itself!)

thanks, Peter K

Last edited:
Haha, I'm guessing that will be true, but while all of that is happening I'll probably be in college. Anyhow Fremont in California, I was ignorant of the fact that there could have been more than one. Anyways after doing lots of searching I don't think I'll find a consultant here, but I can certainly learn about the amazing EVs coming up (or amazing for the time being I should say).