Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sensationalized Clickbait

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my hunt for purity and good old fashion truth on the internet, especially by means of YouTube. I have noticed that their is overly Sensationalized content that seemingly places more emphasis on subscribing to said channels for more worthless content. The allure to information we want to see is getting diluted by those who would only create videos just to flaunt they own a Tesla but actually don't care as they are moving through the tide of what's popular/current. Does anyone else feel this way?

Seriously don't understand it. Is it that YouTube has become saturated with worthless Vlogers/journalist? or is it the overwhelming desire or belief that these people without formal knowledge hope to make it big by selling their propaganda?
It’s the third and fourth wave of wannabes. Reactionary rather than revolutionary. I love their b-roll copycat lol. Seriously agree. It’s overloaded with negative reaction clickbait. Watched one this morning that was really bad. “Tesla Lies!!!” Really??? Complain that a 60k car should be perfect? Really showed how much homework you did on blowing money you said you didn’t have just to get a base level MY. It’s to the point where I see yet another white MY with Gemini wheels that it’s a turn off. Where’s the passion to get what you want rather than simply the cheapest Tesla there is. There’s being thrifty...then there’s being cheap lol. The amateur level video I don’t mind...gotta start somewhere. I want to see your passion and what drew you to the car rather then yet another Tesla delivery horror story about nothing. Must be a California thing lol.

It’s the third and fourth wave of wannabes. Reactionary rather than revolutionary. I love their b-roll copycat lol. Seriously agree. It’s overloaded with negative reaction clickbait. Watched one this morning that was really bad. “Tesla Lies!!!” Really??? Complain that a 60k car should be perfect? Really showed how much homework you did on blowing money you said you didn’t have just to get a base level MY. It’s to the point where I see yet another white MY with Gemini wheels that it’s a turn off. Where’s the passion to get what you want rather than simply the cheapest Tesla there is. There’s being thrifty...then there’s being cheap lol. The amateur level video I don’t mind...gotta start somewhere. I want to see your passion and what drew you to the car rather then yet another Tesla delivery horror story about nothing. Must be a California thing lol.
This is what compelled me to create this thread as I feel this is not discussed in greater detail. I know their must be a great silent majority of us who all are over this trend. I would imagine that if this keeps snowballing many will seek other portals for tangible information.

Reactions: Blue_Skies
This is what compelled me to create this thread as I feel this is not discussed in greater detail. I know their must be a great silent majority of us who all are over this trend. I would imagine that if this keeps snowballing many will seek other portals for tangible information.
Just gotta filter out the noise. The channels I like I subscribe to. Just because they all say to “like and subscribe” doesn’t mean I will stop everything and do so. The formula is so repetitive it’s to the point where it is so fake and obvious. Once YouTube reduces the monetizing of videos, and they have already, the wannabes will either evolve into established channels or fade away.

Reactions: CyberGus