Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sensitive Sentry Mode

davidmc

May 20, 2019
Leicester
Posted in another thread about my issue, but the other night (Sunday night) i had 150 events and last night 109. The weird thing is each event is only 1--3 clips in each.

usually i get 10-ish clips per event if someone walked by, car passed etc but these contain nothing, no movement of cars, people or animals.

Anyone else get this?

It was raining a little so not sure if the rain causes it to record when water runs down the front camera location.

Car parked on street outside my house under a street light (Just need to wire up the street light one day to charge the car!)

Andrew_SE23

Jul 3, 2019
London
I’ve got a similar parking place and get 80+ events.

I was getting 13 miles of range loss per day, so figured that it may be due to constant activation. I switched off sentry mode to see how it affects things.

Reactions: davidmc

spon88

May 2, 2019
Derby
Been a lot better for us since the last update 7 - 10 days ago. 1 or 2 activations overnight. Still sensitive enough to trigger if something is right next to the car so now usable.

davidmc

May 20, 2019
Leicester
Do i get a get a guinness world record certificate for the most in 1 night sentry reports?

MVIMG_20191002_060026.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC