Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Fonz100D - for what it's worth, Brett Miller wrapped my P100D in Dec 2016 and I haven't had any sensor issues. I imagine he did the same job for you that he did for me. Apart from the sensors, he did NOT wrap the cameras; too much concern about any impact on visibility.

@Drone - thanks for the tip re tinting. I've never tinted a front windshield in my life -- both because it never occurred to me and also at times I lived in places where that didn't appear to be legal. As for my current P100D, I'm waiting until later this summer to decide whether I want any additional tinting on the all-glass roof or anywhere else.

Thanks,
Alan

Guys, saying you haven't had issues is interesting, but we've got evolving functions and that says nothing about the way these sensors will be used in the future. I'd want to be sure no ultrasonic sensors were covered and no cameras covered by any wrap. I'd suspect the radar unit would not be affected.