Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

sentry live mode not available in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty disappointing that we don't get Live Sentry Mode. But I did get a chance to try Tidal and it's way better than slacker. Things are actually organized better and the music selection and audio quality is much better as well! Worth a try in my opinion.
I wasn't dissing it, really, I wasn't. Just happy to finally get an update after nearly one and a half months.

Reactions: Vawlkus
After repeated whining (and dining) about software updates, 2021.44.6, finally arrived. It was a very uneventful download, as they should all be. A few changes: Tidal; door locks, etc. Mostly things I wont use. No Sonic the Hedgehog or Disney+, sadly. Did I miss anything? Oh ya, no sentry on my phone either.
Sonic is in 2021.44.25 releasing today.

Sonic is in 2021.44.25 releasing today.

Did anyone here in "Kuh-Nuh-Duh", get it yet? 😂

How does privacy laws block this. In Canada your allowed to record/take pictures using your phone in public. Also I have a ring door bell on my property and am able to view it on my phone. The car is also my property and most of the times when not at home it’s in a public place.

This is so annoying along side why prices are more expensive up north after you do the currency conversion. Canada just always gets the left overs

Ok I’m done ranting now

Lack of remote sentry in Can'tnada is more likely due to Robellus' (Rogers, Bell, Telus) high data prices rather that regulatory issues. My guess
Ah yes that EVIL CARTEL. Our CRTC is just about as useless as boobs-on-a-bull. We pay the highest rates in any world nation, first or third! Don’t get me started! Our rates are nothing short of egregious!