Got my tesla 2 weeks ago.
Since then no dashcam records were made, never saw the red dot.
what I've tried to do with no results:
- Tried to reformat the original disk on key.
- Tried to use another disk on key.
- tried the hard reset and the factory reset
- I can format the disk from the tesla user interface.
- If the disk on key is missing, no dashcam icon.
- Sentry mode is not available in my country.
Hi, Sentry Mode does not work in Israel due to a local alarm law restriction. I wonder, if I take my Tesla 3 to Jordan and do a hard reset, will I get Sentry Mode since this option is not restricted in that country?
Sentry Mode doesn't work in Israel where I live due to an alarm law restriction. I wonder is there a way to get around it? What if I take my car to Jordan and do a hard reset, will I get Sentry Mode since it is a different
Here you are not allowed to have an alarm system because of noise pollution. But what seems to be an easy task, to come up with a local geographic update to limit the Sentry Mode to just film, light signals and suppress the noise, the update just don't arrive and seems like Tesla is taking no action. This is why I wonder if there's a way around.