Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry mode event - no red dot in timeline?

agreif

Mar 3, 2020
Chicago, IL
Latest update and when I have a sentry event recorded, I'm not seeing the red dot indicating when in the timeline the sentry was triggered. Anyone else seeing this? Tried a search but didn't see this commented on recently.

Andrew

Reactions: TDOTGhost

TDOTGhost

Feb 2, 2021
Toronto
Same issues I’m having on my 2021 model 3 so annoying . Wondering if the next update will fix this . I notice it stopped working after latest update 🤦‍♂️

TDOTGhost

Feb 2, 2021
Toronto
long story short brought it to Tesla the other day told the service rep about it . she said it was the first time hearing this and then notice my sentry was turned off in the options , she turned it back on , seem to work as normal however still acting strange with as i seen an event but no red top indicating where it happened. Hopefully next update will resolve this.

Resist

Mar 24, 2019
San Luis Obispo
Half the time the red dot didn't actually how when the event took place. Sentry is loaded with bugs and it's shocking to me that a company claiming to be based around software hasn't fix it yet.

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Clear Lake TX.
The red dot is my favorite feature. Don't take away my red dot!
Actually this is much better than going through all the video on the computer.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC