Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry mode event review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,
Had the latest update where you can now play and review the dash cam inside the car. My question is; when you have a sentry event can you quickly navigate to that event without having to watch the entire “ movie”?

Thanks
Carlos

Hello everyone,
Had the latest update where you can now play and review the dash cam inside the car. My question is; when you have a sentry event can you quickly navigate to that event without having to watch the entire “ movie”?

Thanks
Carlos

Not in the current version, no. I imagine this might come out in future updates, but for right now, you have to watch the whole thing or manually scroll to find when the event occurred.

Darmie is correct, you can scan around but there is a bug that the player doesn't play the final few seconds of the clip. It is recorded and if you go to the trouble of viewing on a computer the full event is recorded.

Also, my sentry seems to record 10min 49 seconds mostly before anything moves. The the player will play up to about 10 min 15 seconds or so and then just skip back to the beginning. It's not consistent but never plays the final few seconds.