Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode Events on V11 Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for a newbish question, but ever since I upgraded to V11, I have not been able to find the menu to view Sentry Mode events.

In the older version it was as easy as tapping on the launch viewer at the top of the screen, however, since that is gone, the only way I know how to pull up sentry mode events is when the notification pops up when I return to my car.

Can someone show me how to access this?

Sorry for a newbish question, but ever since I upgraded to V11, I have not been able to find the menu to view Sentry Mode events.

In the older version it was as easy as tapping on the launch viewer at the top of the screen, however, since that is gone, the only way I know how to pull up sentry mode events is when the notification pops up when I return to my car.

Click the button at the bottom of the screen that opens up the application type drawer / menu, then select the camera looking icon.

Its one of the "apps" in the new app chooser. Look for the "..." button mid-way along the bottom os the screen, tap that and choose the DashCam Viewer.

Not a newbish question...

I'm a retired software engineer and I'm still looking for the effing thing.
🤯

• Funny
Reactions: Darmie