Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry mode favorite

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Dutchie

Jun 9, 2013
Canada
With the new software update you can disable sentry mode for favourite places. But what are "favourite places" and how can you let the system know that a particular place is a favourite place for which sentry mode does not need to be active? I can't find that anywhere.

To add a destination to your Favorites list touch its pin on the map, then touch the heart icon on the popup window that appears. You will be prompted to name the Favorite. Enter a name (or leave as-is to accept the default name), then touch Add to Favorites. The heart becomes solid gray and the destination is included on the Favorites list.

Reactions: Big Earl
To add a destination to your Favorites list touch its pin on the map, then touch the heart icon on the popup window that appears. You will be prompted to name the Favorite. Enter a name (or leave as-is to accept the default name), then touch Add to Favorites. The heart becomes solid gray and the destination is included on the Favorites list.

Ok thanks!

Great tip! TM should "geo-fence a favorite" like this for places I don't want my driver door to auto-open, like my garage/driveway.
old |v2019.12.1.1|AP2,MCU1,PUP|
new |v2019.15.11|AP2,MCU1,PUP|