Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry mode is making me mental

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sure I’m like a kid with a new toy but I’m totally addicted to checking footage, I’m trying to just have the attitude “car looks fine, nothing happened, dont look at footage” yet every day or two I’m checking it like a sad old fart.

I am however catching some footage of people taking pics of my car, she definitely seems to turn heads in the car park :)

Not helped by my tiny pen drive but a 128gb one arrives tomorrow so hopefully that will help me stop being a tit. :)

BC1D4E1C-3833-41C7-B62B-0F9AA252569A.png C626D85A-5BFD-4FF2-A438-5F03F113E5C0.png

Reactions: arcus and MP3Mike
sure I’m like a kid with a new toy but I’m totally addicted to checking footage, I’m trying to just have the attitude “car looks fine, nothing happened, dont look at footage” yet every day or two I’m checking it like a sad old fart.

I am however catching some footage of people taking pics of my car, she definitely seems to turn heads in the car park :)

Not helped by my tiny pen drive but a 128gb one arrives tomorrow so hopefully that will help me stop being a tit. :)

View attachment 395648 View attachment 395649
I would do the same. Lol. I only have AP 2 so it's not gonna happen for me though.

Reactions: Fellsteruk