Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry mode live camera view malfunction (2022.36.6)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After updating to 2022.36.6 my Sentry mode live camera view is malfunctioning. I do have Premium connectivity, updated app, rebooted Tesla MY, rebooted iPhone, etc. I get timeouts, error/refresh messages. Toggled Live Camera on/off, nada. Is it just me or are others experiencing this too?

We have a 2023 MYLR built late Oct 2023 software version 2022.40.4.2. The Live View works when at home on wifi and when out and about on Tesla Premium Connectivity. The only issue I am having is my voice sounds like Barry White when using the Mic. It is a very low pitch and hard for anyone to understand. Is it supposed to work this way? Is there a "Party Trick" setting somewhere that needs to be turned off to get my voice to sound normal?

Reactions: RNHurt
After updating to 2022.36.6 my Sentry mode live camera view is malfunctioning. I do have Premium connectivity, updated app, rebooted Tesla MY, rebooted iPhone, etc. I get timeouts, error/refresh messages. Toggled Live Camera on/off, nada. Is it just me or are others experiencing this too?
I am having the exact same issue. I have premium connectivity, no VPN, rebooted, blah blah. I am wondering if its only Model Y's??

We have a 2023 MYLR built late Oct 2023 software version 2022.40.4.2. The Live View works when at home on wifi and when out and about on Tesla Premium Connectivity. The only issue I am having is my voice sounds like Barry White when using the Mic. It is a very low pitch and hard for anyone to understand. Is it supposed to work this way? Is there a "Party Trick" setting somewhere that needs to be turned off to get my voice to sound normal?

That’s how it’s supposed to sound. It’s not supposed to sound normal.

• Funny
Reactions: RNHurt
'21 MSLR with same issue, started a few months ago. Had mobile service scheduled but then the Live Camera stated working so I canceled, and ten minutes later it was broken again. Have another mobile service scheduled, they've been asking me questions and then today the cameras started working. I'm holding the case open and keeping my appt. because I expect they'll stop working again.
There seem to be many different errors, from "Try again later" to connection issues. Ironically, the issue has been consistent when I'm out and about with great connectivity, but now (at least for the time being) parked in my garage where the cell service is pretty bad, it works. Go figure.