Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode not recording?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Sentry Mode stopped recording events ever since I upgraded to 2021.4.182. Prior version was 2021.4.18
Tried rebooting the computer and toggling the on/off switch for Sentry Mode, but no avail.

Curious if other owners experienced the same issue?

Ok, after it worked for a couple days, it stopped working again. Did the whole reformatting/rebooting. Worked again for 2 days and now it's not recording again. Wondering if it had to do with any SW updates on Tesla removing radar sensors or if anyone else is experiencing the same issue?
Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Ok, after it worked for a couple days, it stopped working again. Did the whole reformatting/rebooting. Worked again for 2 days and now it's not recording again. Wondering if it had to do with any SW updates on Tesla removing radar sensors or if anyone else is experiencing the same issue?
Any other suggestions?
Also got the same issue with my 2021 M3P. Sentry mode worked fine til I updated to the latest version a couple of weeks ago. Reformatting and rebooting hasnt helped