Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode on V10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2017 Model X (AP2/MCU1) that received the V10 update last weekend. Since then, Sentry mode has "turned off" multiple times, due to " a sentry system error". Has anyone else with this generation of Model X seen this happening?

Thanks,
Wade

I have a 2017 Model X (AP2/MCU1) that received the V10 update last weekend. Since then, Sentry mode has "turned off" multiple times, due to " a sentry system error". Has anyone else with this generation of Model X seen this happening?

Thanks,
Wade

I turned off standby mode and that seemed to fix it. It seems standby mode was introduced with smart summon, you can adjust it in the summon settings

Thanks,
Wade
I had the identical experience several times in the past 24-36 hours. I have a 2019 Model X that I took delivery on 9/26/19. I upgraded to v.10 36-48 hours ago.