Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode scheduler

Nick77

Deep Blue Model 3 LR (2021 MIC)
Mar 15, 2020
Burton-on-Trent
I've tried searched but can't find much definite info.

Is there a way to schedule Sentry Mode for certain times of day, other than the obvious work/favourites exclusions in the car?

I'm assuming one of the stat tracking apps could do this. TeslaFi, Tesla Mate, etc.

Ideally want to schedule it to turn on either every time the car goes into park, or during daytime hours at home as I park on the street and not always right outside my house.

Jason71

May 8, 2019
Shropshire
It can be controlled from the app so there is an api so presumably 3rd party services Could do it (no idea if they do) but no there is no way to nativity schedule it.

But turning on every time you park is the default anyway.

VanillaAir_UK

Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
TeslaFi will do what you want. You can get a 2 week trial of if you check someone's profile that can be extended to 4 weeks and the referrer gets a $5 credit on their account if you sign up.

Reactions: Nick77

nxsynjs

Jul 5, 2020
UK
Teslafi is what I used. I use it to schedule all sorts of things. Charge limits (less during the week, more at weekends) , sentry mode timing, pre cooling/heating the car per location or even to create a schedule for charge times.

Reactions: Nick77

Nick77

Mar 15, 2020
Burton-on-Trent
Cheers all. TeslaFi it is. I'd rather not pay a fee but need the functionality really without having to remember to do it every day.

Nick77

Mar 15, 2020
Burton-on-Trent
After dark really. I doubt you'll be able to see a lot if anyone did something in the middle of the night.

It would also help with battery drain just keeping it to daylight hours.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC