Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode - Turns OFF, Sometimes it stays ON...

Supahr_Ed

Oct 30, 2015
Bay Area, CA; United States
I noticed recently (perhaps with V10?) that Sentry Mode stays ON but it also randomly turns OFF.

*Does anyone know what the default is? I would like to know if I can keep it ON, all the time.*

My car was hit in the parking lot earlier today but Sentry mode was OFF, to my surprise. The damage is not huge but I'm pretty annoyed since I parked a few rows away from the busy area to avoid door dings but someone still managed to tap my bumper; about a 8" x 1.5" scrap. Sadness...

Supahr_Ed

Oct 30, 2015
Bay Area, CA; United States
IMG_20191004_110932.jpg
Pic:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC