Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode - Viewer doesn't launch anymore after LATEST update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same problem on neighbors 2018 Model S. Memory stick formatted and when memory stick removed and viewed on iPhone sentry recordings and dash cam recordings all there. Get notifications on screen that there are events but tapping on notification does not launch viewer and cannot launch viewer from sentry mode indicator.

dang it - just noticed this is an old thread and it doesn't mention what version its about. Can't even delete it now.
If there were a friendly neighborhood moderator who had lots of free time and nothing better to do (sorry to waste your time), they could delete both of my replies here or just move them off to the off-topic hall of shame I would much appreciate it :D

Anybody else having issues? I have an 89xxx MY with a SSD. Reseated the SSD, scroll reset. Pressing the sentry mode indicator on home screen only toggles on/off, doesn't give option to launch the player.

Any ideas?
Mine is doing the same thing. Got a notification I had sentry mode events but clicking on “viewer” icon only toggle the red dot on on off. No other messages.

Mine is doing the same thing. Got a notification I had sentry mode events but clicking on “viewer” icon only toggle the red dot on on off. No other messages.
As above mentionned, try reformating your memory or get a new one.

I recommend getting an High Endurance Video MicroSDXC Card, because regular USB sticks
don't last very long because of overheating especially if your car is parked on the sun