Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode viewing program

Pringle

Aug 30, 2021
Ireland
Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum. So we currently own a M3 from 2020 and noticed an unusual mark on the rear bumper. We have a lot of sentry mode footage to go through so iIopted to take the USB out and plug it into my PC. Does anyone have a recommendation for programs to use to view sentry mode footage on Windows 10 that actually works in 2021?

I have so far used these without any luck;
Sentry Keeper
Tesla cam Viewer
Tesla Cam (windows store)
TCAM (Windows Store)
Sentry Cam (Website)

ochompsky

Oct 26, 2020
md
i use tesla cam viewer, which you appear to have on your list. it displays all camera angles for every event.

if all of these apps are failing, there may be something wrong with your footage. what exactly is the problem with viewing them?

St☰v☰

Aug 27, 2019
Texas
I know you can use VLC to view the individual files. I'm looking for a program that will compile them all together, like the in built Tesla Daschcam viewer as there's way too many video files
I see, you want all files merged into one file, like all rear facing vids? I use Wondershare UniConverter. You just drag them into the converter and hit merge. I've done this plenty of times just because you can't tell by looking at one or two separate files for specific footage. Just make sure you drag them over in date/time sequence.

TR1GGA187

Sep 14, 2021
Centerville, Utah
TeslaCam Viewer II is the only installable program I can get working as well, and I've been in IT for 30 years. Not much of a working selection out there. No one wants to look at files individually in VLC, or I couldn't imagine doing that myself at least...

tino2021

OD 9/9 MYLR5 Blue 20" B&W - delivery 9/29
Jun 21, 2021
NJ
Why can't you just queue up all the files in a playlist and pretend it's all as one? Or am I missing what the intended purpose is here?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC