Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode viewing program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum. So we currently own a M3 from 2020 and noticed an unusual mark on the rear bumper. We have a lot of sentry mode footage to go through so iIopted to take the USB out and plug it into my PC. Does anyone have a recommendation for programs to use to view sentry mode footage on Windows 10 that actually works in 2021?

I have so far used these without any luck;
Sentry Keeper
Tesla cam Viewer
Tesla Cam (windows store)
TCAM (Windows Store)
Sentry Cam (Website)

I know you can use VLC to view the individual files. I'm looking for a program that will compile them all together, like the in built Tesla Daschcam viewer as there's way too many video files
I see, you want all files merged into one file, like all rear facing vids? I use Wondershare UniConverter. You just drag them into the converter and hit merge. I've done this plenty of times just because you can't tell by looking at one or two separate files for specific footage. Just make sure you drag them over in date/time sequence.

Reactions: xiaozliu
Any suggestions on this folks? Want to view the videos on my Mac!!

Select a video file in the Finder then tap the spacebar to view it with quick-look. You can scrub quickly through the video, or click around to sample a few parts. Then you can tap down-arrow to immediately quick-look another file. (The delete key should also work, but I usually look through a folder then delete it.)

Or double click a file to open it in the QuickTime viewer, but this takes more steps to go through a bunch of files.

To answer the question about intended purpose, my purpose is to look through the videos as quickly as possible.