Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry not recording everything

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a '21 Plaid and I just had a lot of customization done to it (2 weeks ago). Came out from Home Depot and found that someone rammed their door into my rear fender so hard that it tore my Stealth PPF and dented the wheel arch. Pulled up Sentry and found that there was no recording of the entire time that I was at Home Depot. I have a 1TB SSD for recording and it pisses me off that nothing was caught on camera. Is there any way to force record continuously? Now I realize why others run a separate camera system . . .
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.55.51 PM.png

damn so sorry to hear. I was also having issues with my sentry mode on my refresh S. When I went to get my car PPF’d and they removed the side cameras they eventually had to reset and my sentry mode started to work again.

My sentry mode before that reset wouldn’t work at all for the longest time. Hope this helps in one way or another.

damn so sorry to hear. I was also having issues with my sentry mode on my refresh S. When I went to get my car PPF’d and they removed the side cameras they eventually had to reset and my sentry mode started to work again.

My sentry mode before that reset wouldn’t work at all for the longest time. Hope this helps in one way or another.
Thanks! Not sure if this made a difference, but rebooted the car and so far everything seems to be working . . . fingers crossed!