Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Oscars

gdallas

Nov 13, 2020
Scotland
sorry, it'll be back soon. A moderator wasn't happy with the microsecond of non-pixelated/blurred out face from privacy perspective so I trimmed the video and re-uploaded it. The issue I have now is I am no longer able to edit my OP!! I have asked the main admin to edit it for me, but here is the new link just now.

hopefully you guys can start adding your own funnies!

Rooster6655

May 3, 2019
UK
Let's see all the weird and wonderful Sentry footage your Tesla has captured!

This poor lady thought she was having a private, pant adjustment moment last week by the side of my car!

Free mars bar for the funniest clip.

Go...

Rated 18 :/

Rooster6655

May 3, 2019
UK
Are you sure this is ethical/legal? Posting embarrassing video with people in it without their knowing?

Photos and film in a public places shouldn't be an issue, just look at all the cctv around, whether its ethically correct is another matter.

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
Given that this thread appears to have been started last Monday ... and nobody else has added any further footage ... I think we can conclude that most people on this forum consider that recording other people without their knowledge and then making fun of them is, on balance, not something that they feel is appropriate. (I should add that my real name is NOT Matt Hancock.)

• Funny
Reactions: RazorCH3

bctomuk

God
Apr 24, 2021
United Kingdom
Given that this thread appears to have been started last Monday ... and nobody else has added any further footage ... I think we can conclude that most people on this forum consider that recording other people without their knowledge and then making fun of them is, on balance, not something that they feel is appropriate. (I should add that my real name is NOT Matt Hancock.)
Either that or people are keeping anything 'juicy' to themselves

gdallas

Nov 13, 2020
Scotland

Bore off. I've blurred out her face. It's only a person being caught adjusting their underwear for god sake. What's the big deal?!

Did you find you've been framed offensive too?!

Last edited:
Reactions: BushtrimmmerJr

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC