Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Oscars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sorry, it'll be back soon. A moderator wasn't happy with the microsecond of non-pixelated/blurred out face from privacy perspective so I trimmed the video and re-uploaded it. The issue I have now is I am no longer able to edit my OP!! I have asked the main admin to edit it for me, but here is the new link just now.

hopefully you guys can start adding your own funnies!

Given that this thread appears to have been started last Monday ... and nobody else has added any further footage ... I think we can conclude that most people on this forum consider that recording other people without their knowledge and then making fun of them is, on balance, not something that they feel is appropriate. (I should add that my real name is NOT Matt Hancock.)

• Funny
Reactions: RazorCH3
Given that this thread appears to have been started last Monday ... and nobody else has added any further footage ... I think we can conclude that most people on this forum consider that recording other people without their knowledge and then making fun of them is, on balance, not something that they feel is appropriate. (I should add that my real name is NOT Matt Hancock.)
Either that or people are keeping anything 'juicy' to themselves

Bore off. I've blurred out her face. It's only a person being caught adjusting their underwear for god sake. What's the big deal?!

Did you find you've been framed offensive too?!

Last edited:
Reactions: BushtrimmmerJr
I've never captured anything worthy of publication.... My car has as boring a life as I do, clearly... :(
Same here, the best I’ve ever had was an older chap having a good nosey through the window.
I agree with @gdallas though it’s similar to you’ve been framed as long as it’s not done maliciously and without £250 (a Mars bar is on offer though 😆)

• Funny
Reactions: gdallas