Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry showing old recorded clip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my Sentry was working fine initially but now when I get back to car and it shows that there have been Sentry events, it only shows the very first clip that was recorded even though I had deleted it. How do I fix this? I just tried formatting the USB drive and will see if this works.

Yea I had this issue before too. I just unplug it and plugged it into my Laptop and just reformat the drive. Since then it never happened again.
Mine also shows there are incidents reported when I came back to my car and I click the icon, it doesn’t go further. I mean the icon is not clickable. It seems like the icon freezes. Anyone has the same issue? Any solutions? Thanks!!

Mine also shows there are incidents reported when I came back to my car and I click the icon, it doesn’t go further. I mean the icon is not clickable. It seems like the icon freezes. Anyone has the same issue? Any solutions? Thanks!!
No solution at this moment but unplugging the usb and plugging it back in. But Elon on Twitter said fix is coming but no ETA. Hang in there my friend.

Reactions: khs8088