Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry works - £1200 costs against person that keyed parked Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GRiLLA

Jul 5, 2020
UK
TBH it should be much more money, the driver will have had significant inconvenience to get the damage repaired. Spiteful person might think twice about messing with a Tesla again ...

TBH it should be much more money, the driver will have had significant inconvenience to get the damage repaired. Spiteful person might think twice about messing with a Tesla again ...

I'd legislate for facial tattoos. "Poor impulse control" emblazoned across their forehead. I read that somewhere 😉

Reactions: Casss
And people say I’m nuts because I’d rather walk riiiight from the far end of the empty side of any car park.

Sentry saved me from having to pay out to fix interior damage that a garage did in the first two weeks of owning mine.

Reactions: candida
I beeped at a car in front stopped at roadworks traffic lights. The passenger was chucking rubbish out the window. The bloke in question got out, went mental and booted the driver's door of my car.
When interviewed by the dibble the bloke claimed that he couldn't remember (I later found out that he had a long string of driving convictions, including a prison sentence for driving when banned). The video footage miracously cured him. He has now to pay my insurer £1500 at £200 per month.
Stupid sod, and basically a tantrum-throwing child in a man's body. Clearly a slow learner too, given his history.