Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SentryView app was just released!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I've played with an older version of this scan disk.

The big question do you have to remove the stick from USB to enable wifi. and press the button.
The only way this becomes useful is if you don't have to access the Scandisk USB drive.

This app allows you to see the Sentry/DashCam videos on your iOS device.

Note: you need a "SanDisk Connect" USB device to use this app.

SanDisk 64GB Connect Wireless Stick Flash Drive - SDWS4-064G-G46 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZCFYF2W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8qq9CbT8ZJFX7

Here is the link to the app:

‎SentryView: For Tesla Cars

I trust this developer, MaaDoTaa. This is the same developer (and also a Tesla owner) that created the "Stats" app and it is awesome.

Unfortunately, the SanDisk required is $50. This makes it a no-go for me.

Last edited:
My understanding from reading some Q&A with the app developer is that the USB plug MUST be pulled from the car before being able to access the videos on your phone. The app can delete files and clear space for new events but again, my understanding is that the USB needs to be removed first. I have one on order and planning on buying the app when it arrives tomorrow or the next day.

• Informative
Reactions: jrad6515
[QUOTE="FloridaGary, post: 3717990, member: 39701"
Unfortunately, the SanDisk required is $50. This makes it a no-go for me.[/QUOTE]
Ok, this is a really stupid question I guess, but I am a bit confused. Are you saying that after you spend tens of thousands of dollars on a car, that $50 is something you won't consider? Perhaps I am missing something. :)

[QUOTE="FloridaGary, post: 3717990, member: 39701"
Unfortunately, the SanDisk required is $50. This makes it a no-go for me.

Ok, this is a really stupid question I guess, but I am a bit confused. Are you saying that after you spend tens of thousands of dollars on a car, that $50 is something you won't consider? Perhaps I am missing something. :)

A USB stick isn't a car. This individual thinks a car is worth tens of thousands of dollars, but that a USB stick isn't worth $50. No skin off my nose.