Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sept. 6th, 2014 - Silent Thunder @ Pacific Raceways

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice Trophy! Almost as good-looking as mine. :smile:

RoadsterTrophy.png

My best 1/4 on Saturday was 13.288 secs @ 100.05 mph. That's with a 5.5+YO (>84K miles) battery.
My R/T's were typically <0.2 secs, sometimes <0.1 secs, so I was able to stay ahead of some of you Model S's for a good bit of the distance down the strip.

I was having some problem with charging on the Tesla HPC (not a CC unit) and the HWPC's. My Roadster kept reporting a 10A pilot signal after I'd been connected for a while. I need to do some more testing with my home (CC) HPC, as well as the Tesla HPC and HWPC's under better controlled conditions to figure out what was going wrong. There was too much going on there at the time for me to want to spend time then diagnosing the behavior.

I may go out there again on a normal Test 'N Tune day soon to try the HWPC's again. It'd be good to mix it up with the gassers - I've been there before over the years and some can beat me easily, some I can beat easily, and there are some that don't want to go up against me because they don't want to get beat by an EV. :wink: A 13 sec time is respectable enough to not have them laughing at you.