Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you! I’m going to call today. We have it set to cash and no trade in so who knows. We did have a trade in that expired a few times but I finally deleted it in case it was messing with EDD.

I don’t have an SA, we did everything online, do you recommend calling the local dealership or the customer service number from the Tesla website?
If you get the local service center, you will end up with an SA. Probably the person you talk too. But seems you can also just get connected to call center when you call SC. I would say call local, nothing to lose and will start the relationship,if you get them

are you saying they did not apply the credit of trade in immediately toward the car's price?
No. I am still owed payment from Tesla. I did the tradein after I paid. Tesla will adjust tradein price before payment. But if you decide later, than one has to wait up to 60 days. Why? I was told only a small team manages tradein's from Fremont. I told my SA, that is very convenient when it comes for Tesla to make payments, while expecting everyone to pay in full before driving away with their vehicle. I could have cancelled it, but I am saving 7.5% of $36K.

If you get the local service center, you will end up with an SA. Probably the person you talk too. But seems you can also just get connected to call center when you call SC. I would say call local, nothing to lose and will start the relationship,if you get them
I called, not sure where the person I spoke to was located but basically he was like “I fully expect your date to shift to the present very soon but I can’t tell you when. We want all of our august and September buyers out driving their cars as soon as possible.” I don’t know what to think about that but we’ll see. If only I could stop checking the app every 6 hours 🤪

I called, not sure where the person I spoke to was located but basically he was like “I fully expect your date to shift to the present very soon but I can’t tell you when. We want all of our august and September buyers out driving their cars as soon as possible.” I don’t know what to think about that but we’ll see. If only I could stop checking the app every 6 hours 🤪
Every 6 hours? I wish, most of us check every 30 seconds, and that is just because we are busy. "We want all of our august and September buyers out driving their cars as soon as possible." sounds like something the Regional Call Center person told me when I spoke to them. My local SA just says, I am showing the same thing as in the APP.

Do some SAs have this kind of information? Or do they just create information out of thin air?

All the SAs that I have talked to, say that they have the same information as what I see on the website.
My original edd was 1/18-2/15. Around Jan.5th I went to visit the Eden Prairie showroom and an SA told me it would probably be in February. Then on 1/20, my EDD changed to 2/3-3/3.

Maybe they knew something? Or they just tell everybody that delivery will be on the late side, because they know that will give them fewer frustrated customers.

Reactions: Mathnerd103
What is your Ordered Date please? I am looking for goats and chicken and not sure if I have enough patience to keep them alive till I got my Tesla delivered....
Too funny! OD: 9/8, BLK everything, NC, 13 different EDD’s. Woke up this morning to VIN and new EDD. Called Tesla and I have new chip and battery. That’s all a plus, I just want my car…lol. Cars birthday was yesterday!

Finally got VIN assigned a few mins ago on Tesla app. 363XXX

MYLR White/Black 19' no tow no FSD
Ordered and Completed profile on 09/02.

EDD started with Dec 19-31, to Jan 16 - Feb 14, Jan 16 - Feb 5, Jan 22 -Feb 5 and Jan 27-30 with VIN assignment.
congrats.. i have the same OD like you but more EDD's and i opted for 3rd row seating.. hoping to get a vin this week 🥺