Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i keep hearing people saying "Escalate" - who do you escalate to?
I spoke to the sales associate at the local showroom (Washington Square, Tigard, OR) who I had been in contact with about this order. I actually had a 2021 Model Y with 25k miles that I sold last week based on the estimated delivery window that that been pushed out by a month. Luckily we have an "extra" vehicle to use but it sure is difficult to park a 144" wheelbase high-roof sprinter at work. Oops.

How much was PPF down in Oregon? Did you do the whole front half?
Yeah I did the whole front and the "shark fins" after reading here that the mud flaps only do so much for the rear front tire flares. About $2K for everything so not too bad. If driving around and seeing white Y's every third car starts to piss me off someday (unlikely cause I don't care) installing a color change wrap over the PPF is the way to go according to what I have read and what the installer said. Plus it was a local business so that's pretty cool too!

Yeah I did the whole front and the "shark fins" after reading here that the mud flaps only do so much for the rear front tire flares. About $2K for everything so not too bad. If driving around and seeing white Y's every third car starts to piss me off someday (unlikely cause I don't care) installing a color change wrap over the PPF is the way to go according to what I have read and what the installer said. Plus it was a local business so that's pretty cool too!
Yeah one reason I changed from MSM to black. I think there is 5 just in my neighborhood! And yes doing the whole car would be awesome. Theres a matte military green one driving around that looks awesome!

Reactions: Antonius138
Finally picked up my MY yesterday! It went pretty smooth. I had a small tear in the back passenger seat that will be repaired. As others have mentioned, I had some small panel gaps that the SA said was within spec. Couldn't be happier. I know hearing these posts aren't easy for the people that haven't received their VINs or cars yet, but we were all there. I literally looked at my app everyday for 8 months. It will happen. Hold on just a little longer!
20220519_144336.jpg
20220519_161535.jpg

Finally picked up my MY yesterday! It went pretty smooth. I had a small tear in the back passenger seat that will be repaired. As others have mentioned, I had some small panel gaps that the SA said was within spec. Couldn't be happier. I know hearing these posts aren't easy for the people that haven't received their VINs or cars yet, but we were all there. I literally looked at my app everyday for 8 months. It will happen. Hold on just a little longer! View attachment 806902View attachment 806903
Just once every day? Lol.. congrats. The blue looks awesome!

Finally picked up my MY yesterday! It went pretty smooth. I had a small tear in the back passenger seat that will be repaired. As others have mentioned, I had some small panel gaps that the SA said was within spec. Couldn't be happier. I know hearing these posts aren't easy for the people that haven't received their VINs or cars yet, but we were all there. I literally looked at my app everyday for 8 months. It will happen. Hold on just a little longer! View attachment 806902View attachment 806903
CONGRATULATIONS man! She is a beauty!

Reactions: HotIce13