Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what does matrix light do?

and i just found out there is no way to see the camera infront of you - when it gets closer to obstacle, my GLS will display in video whats infront of me. can it do that?
Apparently the matrix headlight software that isn't active yet. It will move with hills and with on coming traffic so it doesn't blind them And if you do the lights how it will spell out TESLA. Stupid yes! And the only way I know of to use the front camera is through the app and only for sentry mode.

Apparently the matrix headlight software that isn't active yet. It will move with hills and with on coming traffic so it doesn't blind them And if you do the lights how it will spell out TESLA. Stupid yes! And the only way I know of to use the front camera is through the app and only for sentry mode.
ah thanks ! i have that on the GLS. in GLS it is called MultiBeam - it automatically moves the light to left or right when you make a turn, and automatically lower the led to bottom ..etc.. depending on on coming traffic. I would say this matrix light is a great addition and much better amount of lighting - if its the same concept as the multibeam on the MB!

ah thanks ! i have that on the GLS. in GLS it is called MultiBeam - it automatically moves the light to left or right when you make a turn, and automatically lower the led to bottom ..etc.. depending on on coming traffic. I would say this matrix light is a great addition and much better amount of lighting - if its the same concept as the multibeam on the MB!
Yeah lighting is way better than my 2020 M3. Seems high though. I had a polestar 2 for a loaner that had the same system and it was the same way. Guess as long as no one is flashing at me right?

I just realized that the app is showing a VIN now! F484
I have a similar vin

F777A76A-8CC3-430A-BA5E-93DB8316AC1E.jpeg

Oof just looked back at the EDD page.. I just got my EDD pushed another month : September 02 - October 14
I ordered a Pearl White Model Y Long Range AWD in Dublin (Bay Area, Northern California) on September 17, 2021.
After several 'updates', the 'Delivery Window' has now been pushed to August 11-September 22, 2022 with pickup in Fremont !

Any of you September people left, I am soooo sorry. At least you are locked in at the lower price and hopefully you have all the same auto pilot features that were on them last week! Glad I upgraded to Performance! I think it was the best thing I did! It is sooo much fun to drive and I dont think the 21" wheels did anything to the confort of it. SO MUCH FUN! And 2 190lb Mastiffs pick awesome in the back!

Attachments

• 20220625_133140.jpg
    20220625_133140.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20220625_133239.jpg
    20220625_133239.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 60