Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could not find a discussion for September orders so I figured it couldn't hurt to start one.

I ordered on 9/5. On the order page it said that the estimated delivery would be January. After the order, EDD said January. The next day, EDD was non-existent. As of 9/7, there still is no EDD. Profile was completed immediately after order including insurance.

I ordered a MYLR, white with white interior, 19" Geminis, 5 seats, and tow hitch.
I order 9/15 MYP original EDD was Dec. then changed to Sept 28th. I called Tesla and they said impossible I’ll get it. Date jumped to December 1-31, then Jan - February. Called Tesla cause spouse ordered the MYP black/white two weeks after me and his EDD stayed the same. SA said because I hadn’t completed my ordered as far as financing - stuck in received credit app pending decision for 3 weeks. I resubmitted the loan app. Approved and I accepted. Next day it goes dec 18-31. Two days later dec 5-31. On Friday Nov 12th received VIN with EDD 11-15-11/21. 1 hour later for an email to schedule delivery. Pick up 11/19 in NY. My spouse is still saying Dec 3-31.

I will be so upset if I get my car last week of Dec and EV credit starts Jan 1. I won't be rejecting delivery since who knows when will we get our chance again. Right now if we order a MYLR as base as it goes, the EDD is October. This is insane.
Supply and demand 101. I'd assume once TX starts rolling out production the initial EDD will be updated to the not so insane. Pure speculation though.

Here we go!

Attachments

• FD35C168-958F-4F72-883C-4507D5078DB4.png
    FD35C168-958F-4F72-883C-4507D5078DB4.png
    765.2 KB · Views: 72