Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
has anyone from california noticed the price of total cost of vehicle gone up?
i just went to have a look to see my EDD then i clicked on completed tasks, and noticed my price went up??
looks like i lost the $1500 CA (clean fuel rewards) rebate from September and it went down to $750?

sorry if this was gone over on the forums but i was hoping to have had locked in the $1500 rebate and not the reduced amount of $750 :(

Last edited:
has anyone from california noticed the price of total cost of vehicle gone up?
i just went to have a look to see my EDD then i clicked on completed tasks, and noticed my price went up??
looks like i lost the $1500 CA rebate from September and it went down to $750?

sorry if this was gone over on the forums but i was hoping to have had locked in the $1500 rebate and not the reduced amount of $750 :(
My order from 09/29/2021 only mentions $750 CA Clean Fuel Reward and never mentioned the state of California’s $1,500 rebate which from past experience I handled myself after the car purchase. I bought and did not lease.

My order from 09/29/2021 only mentions $750 CA Clean Fuel Reward and never mentioned the state of California’s $1,500 rebate which from past experience I handled myself after the car purchase. I bought and did not lease.
sorry i made the the edit but it was for the clean fuel reward my order was from Sept 4 and it was $1,500 ..i did search on the forums and learned that you had to have purchased the car sometime last week .. just wished it was locked in the contract but its ok i just gotta fork up the other half now out of pocket

sorry i made the the edit but it was for the clean fuel reward my order was from Sept 4 and it was $1,500 ..i did search on the forums and learned that you had to have purchased the car sometime last week .. just wished it was locked in the contract but its ok i just gotta fork up the other half now out of pocket
Yes, when I ordered my car on Sept 5, it was 1500 but starting Nov 1, it has been reduced to 750.

I’m sure many of you know this but you can check current inventory on this site. Usually not available to get unless in your region - at least according to my SA. Have seen a lot more cars come available this week if anyone wants to ask their SA about getting delivery earlier. These go fast and some may not be available so keep that in mind, I have had much success with the few I’ve inquired on.

I completed the registration , But the tesla rep told me to hold off on the payment in till I get the vin

Ill be pissed if that's not true
Correct to hold off on payment, but you have to complete payment method to be fully in the queue. Just select cash. You can change it to finance when you get scheduled for delivery. Saves you on multiple credit checks since financing expires after 60 days.

Reactions: 45thParallel